Saturday, September 29, 2012

Options and Opportunities


I would kill

I would kill all the seventh century savages
Who thinks killing dogs is cool
I'd rage down on them in a reign of pain
I'd slaughter each and every one of those fools

No mercy would be given
Not one step back would be taken
There is beauty and loyalty in this world
And I will not leave it forsaken

I'd lay these son of a bitches out
Whether it be by gun hand or knife
I would take from them their everything
I would take from them their life

There is no room for such cruelty
For such sick sadistic obsessions
I would be coming for them 100 %
And there would be not one concession

Let us build a roaring bon fire
Let us bulldoze out a hole
That we may bury their rotting bodies
Their bodies that clearly have no souls



Neils
11:38 pm
09/29/2012
*
transcribed this time
1:10 am
09/30/2012
*
Pictures and connecting links

N.....again

No comments:

Post a Comment