Saturday, November 10, 2012

Where's your faith

I pay you the only homage I can
From the back of the Viking ship
Set aside for the puke buckets
And of course the scribe

I steal that line
I lay it in the rhyme scheme dream
That is blood and valor
And the strength of honor

And the will to persevere
To press on in the storms
I copy it to paper
I cut it into stone

Who would grovel for consensus
Will never for principal stand
Who would be the first to leap
From the bow when it strikes the sand

Raise your swords
Draw your bows
Look into your hearts
For what the crows already know

Wade into the carnage
Hear the battle cry
Where's your faith
Above the den

But never not in my
Brother warriors fiery fierce eyes


Neils
9:08 am
11/10/2012
*
transcribed this time
10:55 am
11/10/2012

N....again

No comments:

Post a Comment