Sunday, October 28, 2012

My not so polite....inclinations

    
I knew

I knew from the beginning
I knew from the start
What was on my mind
What was in my heart

I was going to be disappointed
With what Romney would say
But then again I am one
Who even on the best of days

Would want to see Obama
Beaten to the ground
Anything short of that
Seems to me not all that sound

Considering with Obama being
An arrogant dismissive smirky jerk
Who doesn't care if the economy tanks
And millions can't get work

And if people have to die
In the Bloody Mid East
He'd still cancel American Security
And bow before the beast

The whole thing unsettles me
But I will be voting with the right
It's just I've got cross feelings
When it comes to the political fight

Because real people have been killed
Real people were abandoned and betrayed
I've heard better foreign policy
Inside a Donkey's honking bray

It was never a protest
And never was one all along
I can't even begin to tell you
How pissed I am

At how Dingle Barry
Has kept singin the traitors song




Neils
11:08 am
10/23/2012
*
transcribed this time
11:53 am
10/28/2012

N...again

No comments:

Post a Comment