Friday, October 14, 2011

When Oppression seeks to single you out and crush you down

Power can be beautiful

Sometimes we walk gentle
Along our path upon this earth
Sometimes we are humble
To appreciate the true worth

Of what is the human endeavor
But when evil comes looking to take it all
I'm not afraid to wear my boots
When I go walking down the halls

And yeah you hear me coming
You hear me loud and clear
And I will push past my hesitation
And I will go beyond my fear

And I will stand for freedom
Like Free men have always done
Down through the centuries
The cold deadly nights underneath blistering suns

If you're coming for me
You're comin for blood and war
You can think what you want
But I will guarantee you

Death will be at the door

And if you are a stand back manipulator
Pushing young forces around
You may get away with it for a while
And you may get some of us but we will

We will most definitely hunt you down

And I will blow out your brains
For what you've done to our home land
To our way of life our love our work
With your power mad petty selfish demands


Neils
11:03 pm
10/12/2011
*
transcribed this time
10:30 am
10/14/2011
N....again

No comments:

Post a Comment