Monday, August 13, 2012

Another love letter to Ann


You can not help but love
Ann....

When you see her heart like this
Burning with the fire of insight
Not one day of life through false peace
One must always be willing to fight

One must be willing to take a stand
Gabriels horns call us once again with the sound
That says we must be willing to scale the walls
To burn it all down to the ground

We must step on to the field
With our honor and integrity intact
We must want more than to simply
To survive our enemies attack

Those who call for timidity to be
Our only response over and over again
Do not speak for me or my brothers
Nor my love my family my friends




Neils
10:27 am
08/10/2012
*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CvO3tTqznc&feature=player_embedded
*
transcribed this time
10:32 am
08/13/2012

N.....again

No comments:

Post a Comment